NZ Food, New Zealand Guide Book - weather, language, music, natural and political history.
New Zealand Food
Ngahuru ki runga, ngahuru ki raro, maa te paroparo e aki
Ten above, ten below, let the skull grind them together
- A definitive answer to the question of whether Pavlovas were
invented in NZ or Australia.
- Ross Finlayson's page about what a kiwi is and isn't. (Not a kiwifruit.).
- Information about Vegemite and the related substance Marmite.
- Pavlovas, pies
and the Edmond's Cookbook.
- The delicate matter of huhu grubs.
- How to make
- What's a pipi, tuatua, etc?
- A tract from the propaganda
department of the Dairy Industry on why butter is good and margarine bad
(such admonitions are a part of NZ culture. This one's actually
New Zealand Guide Book Quick Links
Facts, Weather, Language, Food, Music, History, Hitchhicker's Guide, Natural History
||Copyright © 2005 - 2015 by
New Zealand on the Web Limited. All Rights Reserved.