|Stewart Island Flights - Half Day Trip ex Invercargill. A visit to Stewart Island is an affair with a unforgettable difference, an experience which is difficult to adequately describe, but must be experienced to be understood.|
Stewart Island Flights - Half Day Trip ex Invercargill
- Stewart Island
A visit to Stewart Island is an affair with a unforgettable difference, an experience which is difficult to adequately describe, but must be experienced to be understood.
Those who enjoy quiet bush walks can leave habitation behind and wander through fernery and moss-carpeted glades, where the peace and tranquility is disturbed only by native birdsong. Mix it with some culinary delights and untouched spectacular views and you have yourself a treasured memory of a life time!
The flight itself to Stewart Island takes 20 minutes, taking you past World Record holder Burt Munro's test track, Oreti Beach. Mainland New Zealand's southern most town, Bluff, where the world famous Bluff Oysters come from.
Finally landing you on the largest island National Park in New Zealand with approximately 85% of the island reserved as Department of Conservation land with an amazing selection of outdoor activities to choose from....Bird spotting, nature walks, tramping, kayaking, fishing, hunting, and guided tours on almost anything you want.
Half Day Trip
- Scenic flight from Invercargill to Stewart Island.
- Depart for a 1½ hour bus tour on Island Explorer exploring local landmarks and the history behind Stewart Island with your local guide.
- Enjoy set menu lunch at South Sea Hotel on the waterfront at Halfmoon Bay.
- Spend time exploring, buying a souvenir, or just absorb the tranquility of the island.
- Return flight to Invercargill with Stewart Island Flights.
PO Box 860
- Guest House.
Set in Half-moon Bay, Anchorstone offers 4-star accommodation with barbecue facilities and a garden. This 4-star guest...