|Hawkes Bay Scenic Tours & Napier Wine and Brewery Tours. Fully guided sightseeing and historic Tours, Art Deco Tours, Wine Tours, Wine and Brewery Tours. We visit Art Deco areas of Napier and suburbs. Enjoy Wine and Beer/cider tasting, Wine and food match, explore a Wine Museum set in the old fermentation tanks....and much more.|
Hawkes Bay Scenic Tours & Napier Wine and Brewery Tours
- Napier - City
Price: Starting from NZ $55.00 per person
PRESENTING THREE QUALITY TOUR TYPES... Wine and Wine & Brewery Tours and also our Napier Art Deco City Tours and to cater to the Cruise industry, a choice of 2 fantastic Shore Excursion Tours.. "Welcome to Hawkes Bay Scenic Tours". Discover the unique Art Deco City of Napier, or choose one of our famous Wine Tours. Join us on a fully guided and informative local tour.
Napier is Hawkes Bay's not to be missed destination. With over 2200 sunshine hours per year, beautiful public gardens, historic wineries, wonderful scenery and a fabulous Art Deco central city, we invite you to come and discover one of New Zealand's best kept secrets with us! Experience gourmet food, boutique beer and ciders, and world class wine and discover the most complete Art Deco city in the world..
We have a wide range of recommended tours, or you can custom build your very own tour, which we can fine tune to your requirements on the day.
Some very popular items of interest our tours provide:
- Take an Art Deco Tour and historic buildings.
- Explore a historic winery while you wine and food match, a unique tour. - our Ultimate Wine Experience Tour.
- Beautiful public gardens and waterfall.
- Drive along the famous "Marine Parade" and learn about the sites and attractions.
- Magnificent City lookouts.
- Drive along Napier's Harbour, Restaurants and Bars.
- Tour the City and surrounding areas.
- Take an art deco city and suburbs tour.
- Visit world famous wineries and vineyards, and New Zealand's oldest winery the Mission Estate Winery.
- Enjoy tasting World class wines from the famous Gimblett Gravels wine producing region.
- Explore New Zealand's only Winery Museum set up semi-underground old wine fermentation tanks.
- Take a picturesque country drive (many photo opportunities) to arrive at the highest driveable lookout in the region.
- View the Spanish Mission architecture in Hastings
- Travel through the picturesque village of Havelock North
- Enjoy breath taking views from a mountain peak with 360 degree views over all of Hawkes Bay and beyond
Designed to leave you with wonderful memories of your visit to Hawkes Bay New Zealand, a personalised tour with our experienced guides will be a highlight of your holiday!
2 Neeve Place
Seascape on Roslyn
Seascape on Roslyn sits on top of Bluff Hill and looks out over panoramic views of the Port of Ahuriri, up the lagoon...
Shore Excursion: Highlights of Napier
- Ports of Call Tour - Napier. Starting from $95.00 per person
Looking for an exciting shore excursion in Napier? Look no more!
Join this tour for exciting activities and sites...