|Jucy Cruise Milford Sound. Join us aboard the Maiden of Milford for your Jucy Cruise Milford Sound Boat Cruise, and marvel at one of the most stunning places on earth. We offer the ideal Milford Sound cruise experience, personal, friendly and uncrowded. Our return Milford Sound Coach+Cruise excursions from Queenstown & Te Anau are ideal for those wanting someone else do the driving.|
Jucy Cruise Milford Sound
- Milford SoundPrice: Starting from NZ $55.00 per person
Join us aboard the Maiden of Milford for your Jucy Cruise Milford Sound Boat Cruise, and marvel at one of the most stunning places on earth. We offer the ideal Milford Sound cruise experience, personal, friendly and uncrowded.
Our return Milford Sound Coach+Cruise excursions from Queenstown & Te Anau are ideal for those wanting someone else do the driving. Complimentary hotel/motel pickup and drop off service is provided. Coach + cruise tours include stops for amazing photos and short nature walks along the way and a Milford Sound cruise with Jucy Cruise Milford Sound.
During our Milford Sound scenic cruises, you'll marvel at Mitre Peak and feel the spray of Fairy and Sterling waterfalls on your face as you take in the Fiordland scenery.
Stunning views can be obtained and awesome photo opportunities of the fiord, Mitre Peak and Bowen Falls can be had with very little effort. Mitre Peak, dominating the skyline at 1692m, a pinnacle of rock that forms the world's highest sea cliff, is one of the most photographed mountains in New Zealand.
We specialise in providing personal friendly service and uncrowded Milford Sound boat cruises. We encourage our guests to experience Milford Sound outside of the slightly busier lunch time sailings, ensuring a balanced impact on the environment and an enhanced visitor experience. To do this we offer our guests discounted sailings on our 9.15am and 3.15pm sailings. Hungry? Enjoy fresh and tasty wraps made to order from our Pita Pita outlet on board the cruise as well as a range of snacks and drinks.
On our Milford Sound boat cruises, you will enjoy:
- Exceptional service from friendly staff
- Informative commentary from skippers and nature hosts.
- Three decks and extensive indoor/outdoor areas providing unlimited viewing from everywhere on the boat
- Well appointed comfortable spacious interior cabins
- Choice of seating. We have seating for 220 passengers giving everyone onboard the freedom to move about to obtain the best views
- Cruises limited to 200 passengers per sailing. We limit our numbers to keep our cruises uncrowded enhancing your enjoyment and appreciation of this spectacular wilderness area
- Full bar
- Pita Wrap style lunches, snacks, drinks and espresso coffee available for purchase
- Complimentary tea & hotwater
It is very rare for us to cancel due to weather, as when it rains (as it often does in Milford) torrents of water pour into the sound from thousands of temporary waterfalls, the ideal time to be in Milford! JUCY Cruise Milford boat tours are never spoilt by rain -- far from it! If you're fortunate, you'll enjoy rain and sunshine together which can create the most beautiful rainbows over the Sound, Mitre Peak and the surrounding waterfalls. A Jucy Cruise Milford Sound sightseeing cruise is always a little different, and always memorable
For the ultimate Jucy Cruise Milford Sound sightseeing tour why not combine your cruise on the Sound with a scenic flight over the Southern Alps, Glaciers and National Park, or enjoy a more leisurely coach drive linking to our Fiordland boat cruises with plenty of photo stops along the way.
Milford Sound Visitor Centre & Boat Terminal or
26b Shotover Street, Queenstown
Milford Sound Lodge
- Backpacker, Holiday Park, Lodge, Luxury Accommodation.
Accommodation in Milford Sound offering a range of options to suit all budgets. Enjoy a more relaxed, personal Milford...