|JUCY Cruise Milford Sound Premium Cruises. Join us aboard the Gem of the Sound for your JUCY Cruise Milford Sound Boat Cruise, and marvel at one of the most stunning places on earth. The Gem of the Sound offers an exceptional level of comfort and hospitality, and provides an outstanding experience never before seen in Milford Sound. A perfect fit for guests who are looking for something a little different in an area hailed as the 8th Wonder of the World.|
JUCY Cruise Milford Sound Premium Cruises
- Milford Sound
Price: Starting from NZ $85.00 per person
Join us aboard the Gem of the Sound for your JUCY Cruise Milford Sound Boat Cruise, and marvel at one of the most stunning places on earth. The Gem of the Sound offers an exceptional level of comfort and hospitality, and provides an outstanding experience never before seen in Milford Sound. A perfect fit for guests who are looking for something a little different in an area hailed as the 8th Wonder of the World.
Our return Milford Sound Coach & Cruise excursions from Queenstown & Te Anau are ideal for those wanting someone else do the driving. Complimentary hotel/motel pickup and drop off service is provided. Coach & cruise tours include stops for amazing photos and short nature walks along the way and a Milford Sound cruise with JUCY Cruise Milford Sound.
During our Milford Sound scenic cruises, you'll marvel at Mitre Peak and feel the spray of Fairy and Stirling waterfalls on your face as you take in the Fiordland scenery.
Stunning views can be obtained and awesome photo opportunities of the fiord, Mitre Peak and Bowen Falls can be had with very little effort. Mitre Peak, dominating the skyline at 1692m, a pinnacle of rock that forms the world's highest sea cliff, is one of the most photographed mountains in New Zealand.
JUCY Cruise welcomes you aboard their new premium vessel, the Gem of the Sound, providing year-round cruises in Milford Sound. An impressive 29m, three-level catamaran offering extensive indoor and outdoor viewing, the Gem has been specifically designed to capture the views of Milford with its unique glass roofs and large viewing decks.
Sit back, relax and enjoy the comfortable booth seating and ambient décor knowing no matter where you are, you won't miss a thing with high definition cameras projecting live outdoor footage onto TV screens throughout the vessel.
On our Milford Sound boat cruises, you will enjoy:
- Exceptional service from friendly staff
- Informative commentary from skippers and hosts
- Three decks and extensive indoor/outdoor areas providing unlimited viewing from everywhere on the boat
- Stunning glass roofs providing viewing from every angle
- Well appointed comfortable spacious interior cabins
- We have comforatable seating for 237 passengers giving everyone on board the freedom to move about to obtain the best views
- Cruises limited to 180 passengers per sailing. We limit our numbers to keep our cruises uncrowded enhancing your enjoyment and appreciation of this spectacular wilderness area
- High definition cameras projecting live outdoor footage onto TV screens throughout vessel, ensuring you don't miss a moment of Milford Sound
- Fully licenced bar
- Delicious lunches prepared daily using local fresh ingredients
- Complimentary tea & coffee
It is very rare for us to cancel due to weather, as when it rains (as it often does in Milford) torrents of water pour into the sound from thousands of temporary waterfalls, the ideal time to be in Milford! JUCY Cruise Milford boat tours are never spoilt by rain; far from it! If you're fortunate, you'll enjoy rain and sunshine together which can create the most beautiful rainbows over the Sound, Mitre Peak and the surrounding waterfalls. A JUCY Cruise Milford Sound sightseeing cruise is always a little different, and always memorable
For the ultimate JUCY Cruise Milford Sound sightseeing tour why not combine your cruise on the Sound with a scenic flight over the Southern Alps, Glaciers and National Park, or enjoy a more leisurely coach drive linking to our Fiordland boat cruises with plenty of photo stops along the way.
Milford Sound Visitor Centre & Boat Terminal or
26b Shotover Street, Queenstown
Half-Day Milford Track Guided Hiking Tour
- Hiking - Walking - Milford Sound. Starting from $129.00 per person
Experience a morning guided walk to Giants Gate on the world famous Milford Track. From Milford Sound the track is...