|JUCY Cruise Milford Sound Cruises. Join JUCY aboard the Maiden of Milford for your Milford Sound Cruise, and marvel at one of the most stunning places on earth.|
JUCY Cruise Milford Sound Cruises
- Milford Sound
Price: Starting from NZ $79.00 per person
Join us aboard the Maiden of Milford for your JUCY Cruise Milford Sound Boat Cruise, and marvel at one of the most stunning places on earth. We offer the ideal Milford Sound cruise experience, with personal service, famously friendly crew and uncrowded viewing decks aboard our spacious catamaran.
Our return Milford Sound Coach & Cruise excursions from Queenstown & Te Anau are ideal for those wanting someone else do the driving. Complimentary pickup and drop off service is provided from central Queenstown and Te Anau. Coach & cruise tours include stops for amazing photos and short nature walks along the way and a Milford Sound cruise with JUCY.
We encourage our guests to experience Milford Sound outside of the slightly busier lunch time sailings, ensuring a balanced impact on the environment and an enhanced visitor experience.
On our Milford Sound boat cruises, you will enjoy:
- Exceptional service from friendly staff
- Informative commentary from skippers and hosts
- Three decks and extensive indoor/outdoor areas providing unlimited viewing from everywhere on the boat
- Well appointed comfortable spacious interior cabins
- Choice of seating. We have seating for 220 passengers giving everyone onboard the freedom to move about to obtain the best views
- We limit our numbers to keep our cruises uncrowded enhancing your enjoyment and appreciation of this spectacular wilderness area
- Full bar
- Wide range of hot and cold options available for purchase from on board eatery Lil Miss Lucy's, as well as a Cookie Time bar!
- Complimentary tea & hot water
It is very rare for us to cancel due to weather, as when it rains (as it often does in Milford) torrents of water pour into the sound from thousands of temporary waterfalls; the ideal time to be in Milford!
JUCY Cruise boat tours are never spoilt by rain -- far from it! If you're fortunate, you'll enjoy rain and sunshine together which can create the most beautiful rainbows over the Sound, Mitre Peak and the surrounding waterfalls.
A JUCY Cruise Milford Sound sightseeing cruise is always a memorable and each one a little different.
Milford Sound Visitor Centre & Boat Terminal or
26b Shotover Street, Queenstown
Fiordland National Park Lodge
- Backpacker, Motel.
Fiordland National Park Lodge is located just 30km north of Te Anau, on State Highway 94 at Te Anau Downs, 91km from...