|Singapore Airlines. Depart anywhere in the world and arrive in Auckland or Christchurch via Singapore or depart Auckland or Christchurch to fly via Singapore.|
Singapore Airlines has evolved into one of the most respected travel brands around the world. They have one of the world's youngest fleet in the air, a network spanning five continents, and the Singapore Girl as their symbol of quality customer care and service. Customers expect excellence. And so, in their lounges, and in the smallest details of flight, they rise to each occasion and deliver the Singapore Airlines experience.
Depart anywhere in the world and arrive in Auckland or Christchurch via Singapore or depart Auckland or Christchurch to fly via Singapore.
Same Day Connections from Christchurch
As of 25 March 2007, flights from Christchurch to Singapore and Singapore to Christchurch will be rescheduled. With the rescheduling, Singapore Airlines now offers same day connections from Christchurch to the following destinations. Those destinations in bold are the great new connections available as a result of the new schedule change:
South East Asia
- Bangkok daily with an additional flight five times a week
- Jakarta double daily
- Denpasar, Kuala Lumpur and Penang daily
- Fukuoka five times a week
- Narita six times a week
- Hong Kong, Seoul, Osaka and Nagoya daily
- Beijing and Shanghai daily.
- Ahmedabad, Bangalore, Mumbai, Kolkata, Dhaka, Delhi, Colombo and Hyderabad
- Chennai and Male daily
- Cape Town three times a week
- Johannesburg daily
- Cairo three times a week
- Dubai daily with an additional flight three times a week
- Amsterdam, Paris, Frankfurt, London and Zurich daily
- Manchester five times a week
- Istanbul four times a week
- Athens, Barcelona, Copenhagen, Moscow, Rome and Milan three times a week
- Phuket daily with an additional flight four times a week
- Kochi, Medan and Trivandrum daily
- Langkawi four times a week
- Chongqing and Kuching three times a week
Located in Turangi, Kiwi Lodge offers free WiFi, and guests can enjoy a garden and a terrace.
There is a private...