|Bay of Islands Tour and Swim with Dolphins Cruise (from Auckland). Cruise the many secluded islands of the Bay and swim alongside these amazing creatures in their natural environment.|
Bay of Islands Tour and Swim with Dolphins Cruise (from Auckland)
- AucklandPrice: Starting from NZ $259.00 per adult
Explore the beautiful Bay of Islands on a half-day cruise and swim with dolphins on this full-day sightseeing tour.
Leaving Auckland, travel north on a GreatSights luxury coach, passing through lush green farmland and native bush as your driver guide points out scenic highlights and shares stories about local history. Arrive in the seaside town of Paihia for your dolphin eco cruise and your chance to swim with wild dolphins.
This half-day cruise seeks out the many playful common and bottlenose dolphins within the sheltered waters of the Bay. Keep an eye out for other marine life as well, including whales, penguins and seals as you cruise. Our experienced crew have an intimate knowledge of dolphin behaviour - join them in searching for those tell-tale splashes from our purpose-built dolphin watching boat Tutunui.
If conditions permit, jump into the warmest waters in New Zealand and snorkel with these graceful and inquisitive creatures - it'll be an experience you will never forget!
At the conclusion of your dolphin cruise you will re-board your coach for the return journey to Auckland.
Tour Details & Highlights
- Full day tour
- Operates daily
- Return coach travel from Auckland
- Bay of Islands cruise
- Dolphin and whale watching
- Swim with dolphins (conditions permitting)
|DEPARTS: 7.30 am|
|RETURNS: 8.10 pm|
|Pick-up / drop-off at InterCity SkyCity Terminal, 102 Hobson St, Auckland - courtesy hotel transfers are available from selected hotels.|
- In the unlikely event we are unsuccessful in viewing dolphins or whales on your trip, we will offer you a 'go again for free' voucher for another dolphin eco cruise, subject to availability.
- Swimming with dolphins in the wild is subject to the Department of Conservation's rules and regulations and the skipper's discretion. Snorkels, masks, fins and wetsuits are provided.
- All passengers who wish to swim with dolphins must be comfortable swimming in open water. If you are unsure, please consult with our team during booking.
Terms and Conditions - Please ensure you have read these before booking your tour.
Great Sights is a division of the InterCity Group (NZ) Ltd. For information on InterCity Buses visit bus.nz.com.
More offers from GreatSights Scenic Tours.
Twin Harbours Tours and Transfers
- Day Tour - Auckland.
Tours and Transfers of Auckland and beyond! Whether you're in airport transit, at the port of Auckland or on holiday,...