|Wanaka Cottages - Qualmark 5 *****. Wanaka Cottage and Wanaka House are 5-star, luxury, self contained accommodation - both with a private outdoor spa pool. The character cottage sleeps 4 and features a oak sleigh bed, French bath tub and gorgeous mountain views. Perfect for honeymoons and couples or small families. Wanaka Cottage and Wanaka House can be rented separately or together, and have all the facilities a discerning traveller would expect. View on our website www.wanaka cottages.co.nz|
Wanaka Cottages - Qualmark 5 *****
Cottage, Holiday Home, Luxury Accommodation - Wanaka
Luxury 5 Star Wanaka accommodation providing peace and tranquility, views, quality, comfort, space and facilities. Set on the edge of 20 acres of parkland and with excellent espresso and dining restaurants a stroll away. Wanaka Cottages offers a choice of either our 5 Star luxury holiday house or luxury cottage Wanaka Accommodation.
Wanaka Cottage is a gorgeous, 5-star character cottage and one of the best places to stay in Wanaka. Sleeps 4, and features a oak sleigh bed, french bath tub and gorgeous mountain views. Perfect for couples, honeymoons or small families/groups.
- A Super-King Master Bedroom featuring an oak sleigh bed
- A second Super-King or Twin bedroom
- Feather duvets, all linens and towels provided
- Private, sunny deck with alfresco cedar spa pool/hot tub
- BBQ and outside dining
- Open log Fire
- Living/dining area beneath exposed beams and timber ceiling
- Restored Rimu furniture
- Fully equipped & modern kitchen
- Sumptuous bathroom featuring a super French bath tub and ceiling rose shower
- Telephone Sky TV, DVD, CD,
- Wireless or cable broadband internet access
- Laundry & drying facilities
- Off-street parking Ski/snowboard storage
- Fully fenced private garden
- Huge mountain and park views
- Mountain buggy, porta-cot, children's toys - available on request
- Pets accepted by arrangement
Wanaka House is a gorgeous 5-star boutique property, sleeping up to 8 plus baby - perfect for discerning families, larger groups, or couples who enjoy space and self catering facilities whilst on vacation. Huge mountain and parkland views.
Lake Wanaka's vibrant lakefront, cafes, shops and restaurants are only 2 minutes away by car from Wanaka Cottage and House. Spectacular Milford Sound is only 50 minutes away by scenic flight and Queenstown airport just a 40 minute drive. Treble Cone and Cardrona ski resorts in the South Island of New Zealand are only 30-40 minute drive away.
- One King sized bed with ensuite
- One Queen bedroom with views
- One twin bedroom with 2 large single beds and childrens room with a double/single set of bunks.
- Sumptuous hardwood sundeck with cedar-clad spa pool
- Combined childrens play area and fitness room with exercise equipment, TV, toys and foosball table
- Laundry and drying facilities
- 42" widescreen TV with Sky, DVDs and surround sound
- Wireless or cable broadband access
- Luxurious high quality linens and towels provided, feather duvets on all beds
- Spa bathroom with a walk-in shower
- Open plan living, dining and kitchen area - perfect for entertaining
- Fully equipped and modern kitchen
- 8 seater dining table with leather dining chairs
- Double-sided gas fire in lounge and dining rooms, electric wall heaters throughout and under floor heating in bathrooms
- Large french doors opening onto outdoor patio and courtyard for easy indoor/outdoor flow
- Outside patio/dining area with BBQ, 10 seater table and children's table
- Porta-cot, children's toys, highchair available on request
- Pets accepted by arrangement
- Off-street parking and carport
- Fully fenced and gated garden
Wanaka Cottage and House are the perfect places to stay - luxury, comfort and tranquility surrounded by breathtaking views.
11 Orchard Road
Hawea Hideaway is set in Lake Hawea. The accommodation is 16 km from Wanaka.
The nearest airport is Queenstown...
Wild Hills 4WD Safari
- 4WD Tour - Wanaka. Starting from $249.00 per person
Explore by 4WD the private backroads of West Wanaka Station an iconic alpine mountain farm high in the mountains...