|Scenic Suites Queenstown. Scenic Suites Queenstown has one of the most desirable locations in town. It's just five minutes' walk to the bustling town centre, yet the hotel's elevated position gives commanding views over Lake Wakatipu and the Southern Alps. Combined with the convenience and quality of four-star apartment style accommodation, it's hard to go past Scenic Suites Queenstown.|
Scenic Suites Queenstown
Hotel - Queenstown
Visit our website to view and book special hotel deals
Scenic Suites Queenstown has one of the most desirable locations in town. It's just five minutes' walk to the bustling town centre, yet the hotel's elevated position gives commanding views over Lake Wakatipu and the Southern Alps. Combined with the convenience and quality of four-star apartment style accommodation, it's hard to go past Scenic Suites Queenstown.
Enjoying a premium location just above the town centre, Scenic Suites Queenstown invites you to relax in four-star comfort, with all the conveniences of full apartment living.
Guest Accommodation and Facilities
Scenic Suites Queenstown has 84 superior rooms and one bedroom suites, the latter featuring a separate bedroom, spacious ensuite with separate bath and shower, lounge with music system and double bed settee, fully equipped kitchen, washing machine and dryer.
Many of the rooms have lake and mountain views and both room types can interconnect to form a two bedroom suite ideal for families or groups. All are non-smoking and include:
- Sky TV
- Free wireless internet access
- Separate bath & shower
- Ironing facilities
- Hot drink making facilities
- Private balcony or patio
As our guest you will enjoy...
For your convenience the Scenic Suites Queenstown offers...
- Finely furnished, discerning travellers will appreciate the quality styling and materials used to create a rustic yet luxurious appeal in this magnificent environment.
- All guest rooms and apartments feature quality room amenities, and most rooms offer spectacular lake and/or mountain views.
- Enjoy excellent dining in our restaurant and bar. The Hillside Brasserie is open daily for breakfast and dinner. In the evening, relax by the large open fireplace in the Lobby Bar.
- Our obliging staff will be happy to assist with any requirements to make your stay comfortable and enjoyable. Hotel facilities include 24-hour room service.
- With so much on offer in Queenstown, our staff may also be useful in helping you select which local attractions you can fit in each day, and will assist with making bookings.
- 24-hour reception
- 24-hour room service
- Valet laundry & dry-cleaning service (available six days)
- Currency exchange
- Internet kiosk
- Free wireless internet access
- Business services
- Ski locker & guest laundry (available from the adjacent Heartland Hotel Queenstown)
- Complimentary covered guest parking
- Tourist information & booking service
27 Stanley Street,
Top of the Lake
- Holiday Home.
Set in Queenstown, close to Skyline Gondola and Luge, Top of the Lake features accommodation with free bikes, ski...
Central Otago Wine Tour from Queenstown
- Day Tour - Queenstown. Starting from $199.00 per person
Experience the beauty of Central Otago, its fine wines, rich gold history and welcoming people. This Central Otago wine...