|Scenic Hotel Bay of Islands. Scenic Hotel Bay of Islands has a sub-tropical resort ambience, with island-influenced architecture, beautifully landscaped grounds and light airy rooms. Situated at the entrance to the seaside town of Paihia, it's a pleasant stroll into town to access the main wharf, visitor activities, fine dining and shopping.|
Scenic Hotel Bay of Islands
Hotel - Paihia
Visit our website to view and book special hotel deals
Scenic Hotel Bay of Islands has a sub-tropical resort ambience, with island-influenced architecture, beautifully landscaped grounds and light airy rooms. Situated at the entrance to the seaside town of Paihia, it's a pleasant stroll into town to access the main wharf, visitor activities, fine dining and shopping.
Whether you are here for business or pleasure, the relaxed atmosphere of Scenic Hotel Bay of Islands will melt away your stresses in moments.
Any time of year is ideal for escaping to the Bay of Islands in the 'winterless north', and this property is the perfect resort-style retreat. The only danger is you'll like it so much you won't want to leave your room or the grounds!
Guest Accommodation and Facilities
The hotel has 114 standard, superior and air-conditioned deluxe rooms. All rooms are non-smoking and there are rooms available to cater for families and special access needs.
All rooms include:
- Sky TV (standard & deluxe feature flat screen LCDs with an entertainment system)
- Desk space
- Free wireless Internet access
- Clock radio
- Hot drink making facilities
- Ironing facilities
As our guest you will enjoy:
For your convenience the Scenic Hotel Bay of Islands offers...
- Beautifully presented guest rooms, with earthy tones, splashes of colour, and quality room amenities.
- Excellent hotel facilities, including swimming pool, ample parking, Internet and comprehensive conference facilities.
- Quality, relaxed dining and socialising in our licensed Nikau Restaurant, and lounge bar.
- Easy walking access to Paihia's main wharf, shops and local attractions.
- Our lush sub-tropical gardens, with water features and feature lighting, are attractive and relaxing by day and night.
- 24-hour reception
- Room service
- Guest laundry
- Valet laundry & dry-cleaning service (available five days)
- Swimming pool
- Internet kiosk
- Wireless Internet service in foyer
- Business services and Conference facilities
- Complimentary guest parking
- Car, boat & coach wash area
- Tourist information & booking service
With two fully equipped event venues that can also be opened out to create one large space and full conference & meeting facilities, the Scenic Hotel Bay of Islands has everything you'll need for a successful corporate or private function. Bring your conference out of the city and let your group enjoy their meeting in facilities that offer abundant natural light and relaxed surroundings.
Every event benefits from the professional services of our dedicated functions team who ensure everything runs smoothly, whether it's a conference, wedding or other special occasion.
58 Seaview Road
Bay Of Islands 0200
Swiss Chalet Lodge Motel
Swiss Chalet Lodge Motel is located just 30 metres from the Paihia waterfront. Within walking distance to the beach,...
3-Day Bay of Islands Tour from Auckland
- Multi-day Tour - Auckland. Starting from $795.00 per person
Join this spectacular 3-day tour for the chance to see Auckland and the Bay of Islands conveniently. Pickup from...