|Scenic Hotel Te Pania. One of the first places in the world to see the light each day, Scenic Hotel Te Pania enjoys a premium waterfront location on Napier's Marine Parade. The hotel's slender curved form echoes the shape of the bay, and guests enjoy sweeping views out over the water. A fresh, contemporary style hotel, Scenic Hotel Te Pania is just a short stroll from Napier's main art deco style street.|
Scenic Hotel Te Pania
Hotel - Napier- City
Visit our website to view and book special hotel deals
One of the first places in the world to see the light each day, Scenic Hotel Te Pania enjoys a premium waterfront location on Napier's Marine Parade. The hotel's slender curved form echoes the shape of the bay, and guests enjoy sweeping views out over the water. A fresh, contemporary style hotel, Scenic Hotel Te Pania is just a short stroll from Napier's main art deco style street.
Scenic Hotel Te Pania invites you to enjoy quality Four-Star Plus rated accommodation of an international standard. From the moment you step into our spacious, light-filled lobby, you will experience our commitment to quality and customer service.
Guest Accommodation and Facilities
The hotel has 109 air-conditioned superior rooms and suites, with all rooms facing out to the bay with floor to ceiling windows that can slide open.
Many superior rooms interconnect forming spacious family rooms able to sleep up to six people while the one or two bedroom suites on the top floor feature separate bathrooms and living areas including a full size fridge, bench and sink area.
All rooms include:
- Sky TV
- Free wireless Internet access
- Desk space
- Hot drink making facilities
- Iron & ironing board
As our guest you will enjoy..
For your convenience the Scenic Hotel Te Pania offers...
- Savour the delights of the Hawke's Bay with excellent dining at The Exchange Bar & Brasserie, which highlights local food and wine and offers indoor and al fresco dining.
- Our convenient, central location means many of Napier's best local attractions are within a few minutes' walk.
- For business guests, extensive conference facilities are available directly over the road at the Napier War Memorial Centre.
If you fancy waking up to serene ocean views, Scenic Hotel Te Pania is the perfect place to start your day in Hawke's Bay. Simply leave the curtains open, roll over in bed, and soak it all in. See you soon.
- 24 hour reception
- Valet laundry & dry-cleaning service (available five days)
- Guest laundry
- Express checkout
- Internet kiosk
- Free Wireless Internet access
- Complimentary access to the Ocean Spa gym directly across the road
- Guest car parking
- Tourist information & booking service
Napier's main conference complex, the Napier War Memorial Conference Centre, stands on Marine Parade directly opposite Scenic Hotel Te Pania. The hotel has a very close relationship with the centre, making it the perfect base for large or small conference delegations visiting the sunny Hawkes Bay.
The Scenic Hotel Te Pania welcomes you to Napier. Architecturally designed to echo the curve of the Hawke's Bay coastline, this long sweeping hotel enjoys a premium waterfront location, with all accommodation rooms offering magical views out to sea. With 109 rooms within the hotel, it is well placed and well equipped to accommodate your conference delegates in style.
45 Marine Parade, Napier South, Napier 4110
- Bed and Breakfast, Historic, Lodge, Luxury Accommodation.
Hawthorne House is a stunning Edwardian villa located in the heart of Hawke's Bay wine country. With four luxuriously...
Half-Day Napier Wine Experience Tour
- Wine Tour - Napier. Starting from $95.00 per person
A Wine Tour to suit all. Taste many wine styles 4 very different wineries. This tour also includes a tour of a working...