|Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier. Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier sits at the edge of the Westland World Heritage Park, and is just moments from one of New Zealand's most spectacular natural attractions, the Franz Josef Glacier. Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier makes the most of its alpine location and offers quality accommodation in two separate hotel 'wings'. Stay in either the Douglas or Graham wing, and enjoy the beautiful surroundings within Franz Josef village.|
Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier
Hotel - Franz Josef
Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier sits at the edge of the Westland World Heritage Park, and is just moments from one of New Zealand's most spectacular natural attractions, the Franz Josef Glacier. Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier makes the most of its alpine location and offers quality accommodation in two separate hotel 'wings'. Stay in either the Douglas or Graham wing, and enjoy the beautiful surroundings within Franz Josef village.
Rooms and Facilities
The Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier 130 rooms, comprising 46 rooms in the Graham Wing and 84 in the Douglas Wing, the latter with desk space and balconies. Some special access rooms are also available.
All rooms include:
- Sky TV
- Hot drink making facilities
- Free Wireless Internet access
Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier offers you:
For your convenience the Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier offers...
- A warm welcome and friendly, personal service.
- Well-presented guest rooms with quality room amenities to ensure a good night's rest and a pleasant stay.
- A choice of excellent dining options, including the Glasshouse Restaurant, Canavans Restaurant, and the Moa Bar.
- Convenient hotel facilities, including spa pools to soak in during the cooler months, free wireless Internet, and a conference room for corporate guests.
- A convenient location, handy to all visitor amenities in the village and close to many of the renowned local attractions.
- Four spa pools
- Four guest laundries
- Ironing facilities
- Internet kiosk
- Gaming entertainment at the Public Bar
- Tourist information & booking service
- Free Wireless Internet service
- Conference facilities
- Complimentary guest car parking
Our professional, friendly staff look forward to welcoming you and helping to make your stay enjoyable and comfortable. Your visit will be made even more memorable by the many natural wonders in the area. Just be sure to bring your camera!
Franz Josef conference venue & facilities in South Westland at the Scenic Hotel Franz Josef Glacier are a superb venue for a West Coast corporate retreat. Conferences are hosted in the Glasshouse and Canavans meeting rooms at the 130-room hotel, just north of the Franz Josef village. Ideal for conferences for up to 60 delegates or dinners for 120 guests, this superb location makes the most of New Zealand's beautiful West Coast.
The venue is ideal for team building conferences as the location offers a vast array of sports and outdoor recreational activities. Situated on the very edge of the Westland World Heritage Park, the hotel is also adjacent to the Glacier Hot Pools.
36 Main Road, Franz Josef Glacier 7886
Te Waonui Forest Retreat
- Hotel, Luxury Accommodation, Retreat.
Natural and sustainable luxury nestled amongst native West Coast rainforest. This retreat has a very special 5 star...
Monteith's Brewery Tour
- Beer & Brewery Tour - Greymouth. Starting from $25.00 per person
On the fully-guided 45-minute tour, you will learn about the Coast’s incredible brewing history & discover what...