|Heartland Hotel Cotswold. An elegant and relaxing hotel in the distinctive Tudor Style. A perfect fit with Christchurch's reputation as the 'most English city outside of England'|
Heartland Hotel Cotswold
Hotel - Christchurch- Papanui Road
Visit our website to view and book special hotel deals
Heartland Hotel Cotswold's distinctive Tudor style architecture is a perfect fit with Christchurch's reputation as the 'most English of cities outside of England'. The hotel is located on the edge of the CBD. It's an easy stroll to boutique shopping at Merivale Mall, and the beautiful Hagley Park.
Full of character, Heartland Hotel Cotswold is warm and welcoming, and the perfect place to relax during your visit to Christchurch. Our spacious grounds feature award-winning gardens, and there is always a seat waiting for you in the Earl of Essex Bar.
Our on-site Tudors on Papanui Restaurant offers a cozy place to start your day or unwind at the end of the day. The restaurant and bar areas have a great ambience complete with a welcoming open fire place, friendly faces and a hearty, innovative menu to suit a range of tastes.
Just 20 minutes drive from Christchurch airport, and very close to the CBD, Heartland Hotel Cotswold is well positioned for travellers here on business or for leisure.
Guest Accommodation and Facilities
The Heartland Hotel Cotswold has 76 spacious rooms, including standard rooms and spacious one and two bedroom suites that can easily accommodate families or friends traveling together. Smoking, interconnecting and special access rooms are also available. All rooms include:
- Sky TV
- Clock radio
- Wireless Internet access
- Hot drink making facilities
- Hair dryer
- Ironing facilities
As our guest you will enjoy...
For your convenience the Heartland Hotel Cotswold has...
- A choice of room styles, including studio rooms, suites and motor-inn rooms. You'll appreciate our tasteful décor, quality furnishing and convenient room amenities.
- Delicious dining at Tudors Restaurant, open for breakfast and dinner. During winter, enjoy cosy fireside dining.
- Excellent hotel facilities for business and leisure travellers including four conference rooms, wireless internet, a swimming pool, sauna, fitness centre, and more.
- 24-hour reception
- Room service
- Guest laundry
- Valet laundry & dry-cleaning service (available six days)
- Outdoor swimming pool
- Fitness room & sauna
- Spacious grounds, courtyard & picturesque gardens
- Internet kiosk
- Wireless Internet access
- Complimentary guest parking
- Tourist information & booking service
Conference facilities at the Heartland Hotel Cotswold consist of four individual conference room venues, ideal for conferences, meetings, events or private functions of various sizes.
The large Westminster Room lends itself well to themed events with wood panelled walls reflecting the theme of the hotel. For smaller events, such as personal interviews or board meetings, the Royal Suite provides an intimate venue with stylish furnishing.
88-96 Papanui Road, Merivale, Christchurch 8014
Vita Nova Motel
Vita Nova Motel offers studios and apartments with free WiFi and free onsite parking. The motel is a 10-minute walk...