NZ.com is part of the New Zealand on the Web group of websites, which includes Accommodation.NZ.com, Activities.NZ.com, Events.NZ.com, and location websites such as Auckland.NZ.com, Rotorua.NZ.com and Queenstown.NZ.com. NZ.com presents content from our national, regional and local websites and combines this with local information including News and Maps from Google to provide a comprehensive and current source of information to Kiwis and visitors from around the world.
Visitors to NZ.com
The NZ.com group of websites attracts an audience of between 120,000 and 200,000 unique visitors every month, generating 1,000,000 to 1,500,000 page impressions in this time. About 56% of this traffic is from within New Zealand, the other 44% from overseas.
The majority of visitors to the website are looking for activities, events and things to do while they stay in New Zealand; others are looking for accommodation; while others come to find out about the country and what is going on.
NZ.com Location Websites
NZ.com Location websites contain information about cities, towns and regions around New Zealand. This is presented
alongside information about local businesses from our directory sites as well as local News and Maps
from Google. Our location websites provide a comprehensive and current source of information to an audience of Kiwis and
Our websites for Key Places in New Zealand are:
www.bay-of-islands.nz.com - Bay of Islands
www.auckland.nz.com - Auckland
www.rotorua.nz.com - Rotorua
www.wellington.nz.com - Wellington
www.christchurch.nz.com - Christchurch
www.queenstown.nz.com - Queenstown
www.fiordland.nz.com - Fiordland
Our websites for other locations in New Zealand are:
NZ.com Directory Websites
NZ.com Directory websites contain information about New Zealand businesses, which are categorised by
location and type of business. These allow locals and visitors to find out what’s going on in their area, or find
their perfect holiday accommodation. NZ.com currently has three main directories, these are:
NZ.com Specialised Websites
NZ.com Specialised Websites are developed to provide a specific service for our visitors.
We have three specialised websites allowing booking of transportation:
In addition to developing websites for new locations in New Zealand, we also intend to launch new websites.
Here are some thoughts on websites that we may launch in the future:
www.ferry-ticket.nz.com - Tickets for inter island ferries
www.hotels.nz.com - Hotel Directory
www.shop.nz.com - Shopping
www.shopping.nz.com - Shopping
www.ski.nz.com - Ski Information
www.skiing.nz.com - Ski Information
www.transportation.nz.com - Transportation
Advertising New Zealand Businesses with NZ.com
Do you want to promote your New Zealand business locally, nationally and internationally?
Advertise with NZ.com and your business will feature on NZ.com
and on other NZ.com websites.
Advertising New Zealand Events with NZ.com
Are you wanting to advertise a New Zealand event? Advertising events on NZ.com is free and your events will also appear on
our national events directory and other national websites.
NZ.com publishes events from EventFinder.
All you need to do to list your event on NZ.com is list your event with EventFinder (which is also free).
Your event will then automatically appear our events directory, Events.NZ.com in the correct categories, location and date.
It will also appear in the newspaper websites, NZ Herald and Stuff; and, of course, EventFinder.co.nz.
Link To Us
Are you an accommodation provider that wants to promote activites or events in New Zealand?
Are you an activity provider that wants to promote accommodation?
You may wish to place a image or textual link to NZ.com or other NZ.com websites on your website.
We can provide you with the HTML code to link to us.
We can provide you with the HTML code for links like the following:
Privacy Statement and Disclaimer
New Zealand on the Web Ltd provides these websites as a service to the public and website owners. View our full
Disclaimer and our full privacy statement.
About Search Results
Google is the main provider of Internet search services. When searching for information about New Zealand, NZ.com often appears as one of the top search results in
Google searches. Google also displays paid advertising along with search results, to learn more about this see:
About Google Search Results.
For any enquiries, please contact us. To contact us about advertising on NZ.com please see the Advertise With NZ.com page.